Sunday, July 5, 2026

Dragon Summit 2026

DRAGON SUMMIT 2026

Join us at the Dragon Summit 2026 on July 25th 2026 for an excellent event filled with love and healing from the dragons. 38 speakers from around the world have joined with pre-recorded videos of interviews with subjects ranging from crystal healing to dragon-embodiment awakenings! This event will be such a great gathering of minds and beautiful souls. 

This is one of many Dragon Summits. Thanks to Kev, there is a Dragon Summit every year and if you would like to be a speaker at the next Dragon Summit, contact Kev and I'm sure you can share your Dragon Wisdom! 

I am so delighted to be able to share the Wisdom of the Pearl Dragons along with a meditation to connect you with their morphic field. 

Good Luck adventuring into this realm of dragon wisdom and remember the purest of heart will allow you to enter into more spaces than you EVER DREAMED OF!! 

Many Dragon Blessings!! 
Stay tuned for the announcement of when the Dragon Codex will be released as I am one of the contributing authors as well as a co-creator of the idea of a Dragon Dictionary, the Dragon Codex. 

I am no stranger to writing codexes and programs since I programmed some of the first template for webpages and I wrote codex for healing: The Body Codex in 2020 as a documentation of how our bodies heal with specific herbs and patterns, aka programming. So this codex will be about all of the many kinds of dragons and since there is a "dragon awakening" in the process among human minds, I hope that we will be able to start to document the many functions of these dragons. Since there have been so many experiences of dragons ever since mankind could write, I believe that we have "much to tell." 

As for the Dragon Summit, this is only the beginning of what is yet, to be revealed about Dragon Consciousness. I look forward to sharing space with you in the Dragon Realm. Remember I am just a Dragon thought away!!! 

Sending Dragon Love and see you in the REALM! 

Anna 

(To watch my interview "Pearl Dragons Meditation and Dragon Wisdom with Anna Torlen on YouTube:https://youtu.be/tamOi4gvzSc?si=35DZg5B5NubQOn42)





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dragon Summit 2026

DRAGON SUMMIT 2026 Join us at the Dragon Summit 2026 on July 25th 2026 for an excellent event filled with love and healing from the dragons...